A number of fake watches
preferences, defaults and other
parameters can be configured uniquely to be user or
site--specific, resulting in a unique experience
for each customer.
Items that can be configured include:
- Site-specific preferences that determine how features and functions work
- Linking of documents and reports to forms for online review and printing
- Defining of variables for charts, cartier replica sale tables, locations, events, pathways, intervals, sites,
rooms, and lists.
- Managing localization, including translation of lists, labels, grids, etc.
- Setting pathways for reports, help files, modules, and databases.
- Managing how surgeon privileges work
- Managing how resource conflicts work
- And much, much, more...
Pictured below are examples of just a few of
the forms available for configuring the many user
and site-specific fake hublot parameters that help define how
the system looks and operates from one customer
site to another.