Case Costing and Charges
ORSuite® modules include the ability to define a number of variables to accommodate
rules-based costing on both case and department levels. The variables may be:
- Fixed, incremental, or derived
- Based on time, flat rates per use, events, or a combination.
- Easily changed to accommodate future changes in reimbursement policy
- Flexible enough to accommodate even the most complex charging requirements
and help eliminate lost charges
- Automatically transmitted to the hospital financial system via an HL7 DFT
interface package, facilitating the patient billing process
ORSuite® can also be configured to utilize a number of different cost drivers.
Among the drivers include:
- Facilities (OR's, Pre-Op Holding, Post-Op Recovery, etc.)
- Staff (Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Nurses, Other)
- And more...